Apryl L Troutman
The Village of Lakewood’s Treasurer, Apryl Troutman, is the Chief Fiscal Officer of the Village, responsible for proper administration of the financial affairs with powers and duties as set forth in the Village Code and State Statutes. As such the Treasurer duties include:
- Maintenance of the accounting records for the Village: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.
- Administration of the annual audit including the preparation of financial statements and state and federal reports.
- Assist the Village Clerk and Board of Trustees in the preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Serve as the insurance and fringe-benefit coordinator for the Village and its employees.
- Administration of cash management functions; cash flow analysis, investments and reconciliation.
Phone: (716) 763-8557, ext 202
Fax: (716) 763-4468
Mail: Village of Lakewood, 20 West Summit Street, Lakewood, NY 14750