The Village of Lakewood’s Treasurer is the Chief Fiscal Officer for the Village, responsible for proper administration of the financial affairs with powers and duties as set forth in the Village Code and State Statutes. As such the Treasurer duties include:
- Maintenance of the accounting records for the Village: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.
- Administration of the annual audit including the preparation of financial statements and state and federal reports.
- Assist the Village Clerk and Board of Trustees in the preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Serve as the insurance and fringe-benefit coordinator for the Village and its employees.
- Administration of cash management functions; cash flow analysis, investments and reconciliation.
Andrea J. Windoft
Village of Lakewood
20 West Summit Street, Lakewood, NY 14750
Phone: (716) 763-8557