The Village of Lakewood Anthony C. Caprino Municipal Building is home to the Village Hall, Lakewood Busti Police Department, Code Enforcement, and History Museum.
In 1915 Mr. J. Ward Packard deeded to the village the plot of land on the northwest corner of Owana Way and West Summit Avenue on which to build a Village Hall and Fire Station. In the same year he provided the fire company with its first motorized vehicle, a Model T Ford Chemical Fire Truck. This vehicle is carefully preserved along with other memorable pieces of equipment in the Fire Department’s Museum.
The Packard Memorial is located at the side of the Caprino Building near the Museum entrance.